Groomer's Salon Select Herbal Shampoo
Groomer's Salon Select™ Herbal Shampoo effectively reduces bacteria and fungus that cause odor, itching, dermatitis, and Eczema with 7 natural herbal extracts & essential oils: Cedarwood Oil, Yarrow, Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, Echinacea Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, and Chamomile Extract.
Purified Water, Proprietary surfactant blend, Eucalyptus Oil, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cedarwood Oil, Chamomile Oil, Clove Leaf Oil, Echinacea Extract, Yarrow Extract, Aloe Vera, Color.
- Aloe Vera: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Chamomile: Helps to calm irritated skin, sores, and other irritations. Aids in healing wounds. Studies have shown it may be effective against eczema.
- Clove Oil: This natural insecticide is also known to provide antimicrobial & antifungal properties. When applied topically, it may help to alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections, also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pet’s irritated skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Used for medicinal purposes to treat joint pain, wounds, acne, burns, ringworm, and respiratory infections. Provides antiseptic and antifungal properties and is also a deodorant.
- Echinacea: Widely used to fight infections such as the common cold. Also, helps to treat skin wounds, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, and other irritations. Helpful for healing and repairing skin.
- Yarrow: Provides healing properties to wounds and infections. Helps to control bleeding of hot spots, and small cuts and abrasions. Also, known to help fight bacteria, coughs and sinus infections. Can be used as an astringent.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly and apply shampoo. Massage lather deep into coat and skin. Rinse well and repeat process if necessary.
Precautions & Storage:
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
Size 18.4 fl. oz